Double Water Filtration System ELF-XL-CR for coffee machines
* Made in USA
** 2in1 Filter
*** Carbon w/ Resin
Filtration systems are used in coffee machines for two main reasons:
- Machine protection: Coffee machines are particularly sensitive to the hardness of water and other elements that are in the water. Water quality varies between areas, so we need to ensure that the water passing through the machine is of excellent quality.
- Quality of Coffee: Water is the main ingredient in coffee, espresso, cappuccino and other hot drinks 94% -98%.
According to the Specialty Coffee Association of America (SCAA), the standard water for making coffee should be as follows:
- Smell - Odorless,
- Color - Pure,
- Chlorine - 0mg / L,
- TDS - 75-250 mg / L, targeting 150mg / L,
- Calcium hardness - 17-85 mg / L targeting 51 - 68mg / L,
- pH - 6.5 to 7.5 with a target of 7,
- Sodium - less than 30 ml / L, with a target of 10ml / L.
For more information please call us on 80 000 880 (toll-free) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Double Filtration for Coffee Machines ELF-XL-CR by OMNIPURE USA
2 Filtration Stages in 1 filter
- Stage 1: 20% Carbon filter to remove chlorine, taste & odors
- Stage 2: 80% Resin to reduce water hardness.
Filter duration approximately 6-12 months, depending on water quality.
In areas where the hardness of the water is high (higher that 300-350ppm) it would be better to install a central water softener or reverse osmosis system.