Doulton Duo, Double Ceramic Technology Filter
DUO is a two-stage filter system consisting of two chambers. The DUO is fitted with a combination of a pre-treatment carbon cartridge and a cleanable Sterasyl® ceramic filter to treat a range of water conditions.
The DOULTON DUO filtration system is a reliable solution for quality water directly from the tap, ideal for homes and light professional use. With the DUO you can enjoy clean drinking water without chlorine, infectious microorganisms, unpleasant odor and taste.
It consists of 2 stages:
- Stage 1: Activated carbon block filter 1 micron pore size to stops solids, chemicals (chlorine) taste and odors,
- Stage 2: Sterasyl ceramic technology filter with porous size of 0.5 micron enriched with silver. It stops bacteria and pathogens up to 0.5 micron. NSF, WRAS certifications
For more information contact us at the free nationwide number 80 000 880 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DOULTON Duo Ceramic 0.5 micron
- Chamber: Plastic Food Grade
- Dimensions: (Y) 344 x (W) 107 x 95 (B) mm
- Stage 1: Activated carbon block 1 micron
- Stage 2: 0.5 micron ceramic technology filter
- Filter Dimensions: 10'' x 2''
- Incoming Water Pressure: Minimum 2 bar, Maximum 6 Bar
- Carbon: up to 12 months or 15,000 liters
- Ceramic: up to 12 months or 10,000 liters
- Absolute 99.99% - 0.9 microns,
- Nomina 99.9% - 0.5-0.8 microns
- Bacterial removal:> 99.99% E.Coli / Cholera / Shigella / Typhoid / Klebsiella Terrigena
- Cyst removal:> 99.99% Cryptosporidium / Giardia
- Free chlorine removal:> 97%
Note: Filters should not be used in water microbiologically unsuitable or of unknown quality.