ECOSOFT BALANCE 75GPD
Total 6 Stages Reverse Osmosis System with Remineralization Filter, 285 liters / day
The best system in the market with WQA certifications in all parts and filter cartridges.
ECOSOFT reverse osmosis system provides a sufficient amount of pure and safe water for residential purposes.
The system combines high-quality water filtration cartridges made by world famous manufacturers.
The ECOSOFT PURE BALANCE ECO-RO-575-PB system is a six (6) state reverse osmosis system capable to produce up to 285 liters of clean drinking water per day (75 GPD).
This is a reliable system made by ECOSOFT incorporating a DOW FILMTEC Membrane 75GPD.
This Reverse Osmosis system is designed to produce the highest purified water for drinking, cooking, washing your fruits and vegetables.
Water enrichment with the necessary amount of calcium & magnesium
According to the research of the World Health Organization, calcium is absorbed equally from food and water.
Benefits of calcium for the body
Calcium is vital to humans and is the most common trace element in the body. Receiving the required amount of calcium daily is needed by: children and adolescents - for the proper formation and growth of elements of the musculoskeletal system; adults - essential for good health and well-being;elderly - to reduce the risk of occurrence and development of a number of age-related diseases.
Enough calcium helps to prevent hypertension, stroke, osteoporosis and obesity. Calcium fortified water is ideal for people with an active lifestyle, as well as those at risk of inadequate nutrition.
How does the AquaCalcium mineral filter works?
AquaCalcium is a replaceable filter with mineral granules. The mineralizing filter is designed in such a way as to ensure the speed of the flow of water is like that of natural mountain springs. As a result, the calcium content is always maintained at 55-65 mg/l.
Reverse Osmosis Method
In simple terms, reverse osmosis works as water is forced across a semi-permeable membrane, leaving contaminants behind that are flushed down the drain. The clean drinking water collects in a holding tank.
Reverse osmosis (RO) is a special type of filtration that uses a semi-permeable, thin membrane with pores small enough (0.0001 micron) to pass pure water through while rejecting larger molecules such as dissolved salts (ions) and other impurities such as bacteria and viruses.
Reverse Osmosis is the best and most effective method to remove up to 99.8% of impurities, including bacteria and viruses. The combination of pre-filters together with the semi-permeable membrane provides excellent quality of clean & pure drinking water. In general, the reverse osmosis system removes solids, chemicals, heavy metals, pesticides, chlorine, arsenic, aluminum, boron, cryptosporidium, fluoride, potassium nitrates, volatile organic compounds VOCs, etc. that may exist in the water.
For more information contact us on 80 000 880 (toll-free) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ECO BALANCE 5 Stages + Remineralization Filter
- Material: Plastic parts
- Dimensions: (H) 450 mm x (W) 360 mm x (D) 150 mm
- Filtering Stages: 6
- Storage Tank: 7 liters @ 40psi (Total Volume 11 liters),
- Dimensions Φ 260 mm x H 400mm
- STAGE 1: Sediment Filter 5 micron: Removes suspended solids with a diameter greater than 5 micron i.e dirt, rust, sediments.
- STAGE 2: GAC - Granular Activated Carbon
- STAGE 3: Carbon Block filter. Removes chemicals i.e chlorine, bad odors and taste.
- STAGE 4: DOW Filmtec 75 GPD semi-permeable membranes. Due to the special semi-permeable membrane, sufficient drinking water can be purified of all kinds of harmful impurities, including viruses and bacteria. RO membrane pores are 200 times smaller than viruses, and 4000 times smaller than bacteria.
- STAGE 5: Post Carbon "In-Line" filter that removes chlorine taste, odors and organic chemicals that contribute to bad taste.
- STAGE 6: Remineralization filter that enriches the filtered water with calcium & magnesium.
- Total filtration rate: 0.0001 microns - 99.9%
- Operating pressure: Minimum: 2.5 Bar, Maximum: 6 Bar. In case of reduced pressure, a pressure pump is recommended.
- Water flow: 285 liters / day at 3 bar pressure
- Operating temperature: 5-38°C
- Operating pH range: 5.5-9.5