ECOSOFT ROBUST PRO Cafe
Reverse Osmosis especially made for coffee machines, with a capacity of 1,890 liters of filtered water per day (Direct Flow). The water quality is ideal for making coffee and is according to the SCA (Specialty Coffee Association).
Ecosoft RObust reverse osmosis filters provide a sufficient amount of pure and safe water for HoReCa needs: for food and drinks preparation, as well as delicious drinking water for guests and staff.
The system provides to the user high-quality water treatment technology, modern design and compact dimensions.
The ROBUST PRO system is a four state reverse osmosis system with pressure pump, capable to produce up to 1,890 liters of clean drinking water per day (500 GPD). This is a reliable system incorporating one (1) self-cleaning FILMTEC membrane DOW.
For more information please call us on 80 000 880 (toll-free) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ECO ROBUST PRO Cafe - 1,890 liters / day
· Material: Plastic parts with metal base
· Dimensions: (H) 420 mm x (W) 415 mm x ( B ) 305 mm
· Filtering Stages: 5
· Storage tank: Available separately depending on size. There are water tanks of different capacities depending on the needs.
· Pressure System
· Pre-filtration removes sediment impurities, chlorine, chlorination by-products and natural organic compounds
· A granular activated carbon filter that removes chemicals such as chlorine, bad odors and taste from water.
· Reverse osmosis membrane 500GPD (Dow Filmtec™ RO membrane) eliminates 99.8% of dissolved impurities, viruses and bacteria
· Special RObust PRO replacement filter delivers a small content of magnesium and calcium, which enhance the extraction of coffee flavour and aroma components
· Post-filtration by Chemviron activated carbon improves the taste and odor of the water
· Total filtration rate: 0.0001 microns - 99.9%
· Operating pressure: Minimum: 2.5 Bar, Maximum: 6 Bar.
· Water flow: 70-75 liters / hour at 3bar pressure
· Operating temperature: 5-38 degrees Celsius
· Operating pH range: 5.5-9.5