HYDRONIX FS-2-Pb1, 2 STAGES Filtration System 0.5 micron
This under the sink system provides a sufficient amount of pure and safe water for residential purposes.
The system combines high-quality water filtration cartridges made by world famous manufacturers.
This is a reliable system is made by HYDRONIX parts, incorporating KX Matrikx and Hydronix filter cartridges.
STAGE 1: Sediment Filter 5 micron: Removes suspended solids with a diameter greater than 5 micron i.e dirt, rust, sediments. By Hydronix
STAGE 2: Carbon Block Pb1 0.5 micron filter that reduces Chlorine, taste, odors, Chloramine, VOC, Cysts, sand, rust and sediments. By KX Matrikx
Sediment: NSF/ANSI Standard 42 Certified
- The filter cartridge is tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for material safety requirements only
- The filter cartridge is tested and certified by WQA against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for material safety requirements only
- This filter cartridge is certified by the Water Quality Association to WQA/ASPE/ANSI S-803 for sustainability.
For more information contact us on 80 000 880 (toll-free) or email us at email@example.com
2 Stages 0.5 Micron [FS-2-Pb1], by HYDRONIX
- Material: NSF Certified plastic parts & housings with metal base
- Dimensions: (H) 315 mm x (W) 194 mm x (D) 92 mm
- Filtering Stages: 2
- Filter Dimensions: 10'' x 2.5''
- Sediment: Made by polypropylene
- Carbon: Made by coconut shell, Activated Carbon Block
Sediment: Approximately 12 months
Carbon Pb1: Approximately 12 months or up to 114,000 liters (for Chlorine), which one comes first.