HYDRONIX FS-2-UV, 3 STAGES Filtration System with UV Sterilization
This under the sink system provides a sufficient amount of pure and safe water for residential purposes.
The system combines high-quality water filtration cartridges made by world famous manufacturers and a UV Sterilization.
This is a reliable system is made by HYDRONIX parts, incorporating KX Matrikx, Hydronix cartridges and Polaris Scientific UV Sterilization.
STAGE 1: Sediment Filter 5 micron: Removes suspended solids with a diameter greater than 5 micron i.e dirt, rust, sediments. By Hydronix
STAGE 2: Carbon Block CTO 5 micron filter that removes chlorine taste, odors and organic chemicals that contribute to bad taste. By KX Matrikx
STAGE 3: UV Sterilization Germicidal lamp 1GPM (3.78L/m) to inactivate chlorine-resistant parasites such us Cryptosporidium, Giardia, harmful bacteria such as E.Coli and viruses not visible to the naked eye. By Polaris Scientific
All filter cartridges are NSF/ANSI Standard 42 Certified
For more information contact us on 80 000 880 (toll-free) or email us at email@example.com
2 Stages + UV [FS-2-UV], by HYDRONIX
- Material: NSF Certified plastic parts & housings with metal base
- Dimensions: (H) 320 mm x (W) 194 mm x (D) 92 mm
- Filtering Stages: 3
- Filter Dimensions: 10'' x 2.5''
- Sediment: Made by polypropylene
- Carbon: Made by coconut shell, Activated Carbon Block
- Sediment: Approximately 12 months
- Carbon: Approximately 12 months or 45,000 liters, which one comes first
- UV: 9000 hours (approximately 1 year)