RUHENS WHP1670s Water Dispenser
Drink crystal clear water at home and in the office at different temperatures!
* Includes a 4 stage filtration system
** Filtration system can be installed under the sink and connect them also with the tap
*** Counter-top system
RUHENS WHP1670s is an ideal solution to enjoy crystal clear, healthy filtered water at 2 different temperatures, hot & cold, depending on your needs. It is a dynamic water filtration machine that can be placed on the kitchen counter, at home, in the office or anywhere else. The water is filtered through a 4 stages filtration system so that you can enjoy clean and healthy water, whenever you want it at different temperatures.
- Elegant design and ergonomic,
- Cooling & heating system,
- ECO energy saving system,
- Instant water flow,
- Hot water safety for child protection
4 Stages Filtration System
The filtration system can be placed either inside the appliance or under the kitchen counter and connected also to the existing tap.
Stage 1: Sediment filter to stop sediments, dirt, rust and particles up to 5 micron, by Omnipure USA.
Stage 2 & 3: Carbon filter with polyphosphate crystals to remove chlorine, taste, odors and scale inhibitor, by Omnipure USA.
Stage 4: Ultra filtration membrane to remove pathogens like bacteria & viruses up to 0.1 micron, by Wonbong.
For more information contact us on 80 000 880 (toll-free) or email us at email@example.com
Water Dispenser RUHENS WHP1670s,by WONBONG
- Energy Eco System
- Energy consumption:
- Cold: 90W (0.6A)
- Hot: 450kW
- Refrigerator: R-134a (34g)
- Dimensions: 26 (W) x 36 (D) x 52 (H)
- Material: Metal
- Water storage Tank: Stainless steel
- Water storage: Cold 3 liters | Hot 1.4 liters
- Cold: 4-6. C
- Hot: 80-85. C
- Sediment filter 5 micron
- Carbon w/ polyphosphate filter
- Ultra filtration filter 0.1micron
The filtration system can be placed under the kitchen counter and connected with the drinking water tap.
- Filter Dimensions: 10''x 2 ''
- Incoming Water Pressure: Minimum 1.4 Bar - Maximum 6.9 Bar
- Filter Certifications: NSF
- Sediment: about 12 months
- Carbon / Polyphosphate: up to 12 months or 5,000 liters @ 3.8 liters / minute
- UF membrane: up to 12 months or 10,000 liters